Friday, December 23, 2011

The Torture Photo Session

2011
This morning, 9am.
Be at the tree. 
Look Festive. 
It's Christmas Photo by the Tree time!
No, I don't care what you wear.
Yes, you need to look somewhat presentable.
No, this is not for Christmas cards.
Yes, it will most likely show up on my blog.
No, you can't sit like that for the picture!
Yes, please look like you are enjoying this.

Hang on guys, I can't get the lighting right...


Okay, still trying to figure out the lighting...
Okay, last one. Make it goofy (like they really had to try hard for that!)
And after about 20 pictures, we got 1 or 2 that everyone was looking the right direction, and looking normal...Thank you Adrienne, Aaron, Amy, Heather and Ryan!!!!! I love you bunches and bunches!!!

1 comment:

  1. So mom i was looking at your earlier blogs and saw this one, i started reading and saw the last picture and just started to laugh oh it was so good for me! :)

    ReplyDelete