Friday, December 2, 2011

A First Time For Everything

I never thought I would have a blog. A few years ago, a blog was something your just-learning-to-talk baby might’ve said while eating oatmeal. Now, it is nothing short of a phenomenon. A fad, a trend for sure. Everyone has a blog, right? So, why not me? I guess I always thought “why does what someone has to say, or what they think, have to be published?” I mean, really, is nothing private anymore? Then I started thinking about my life. What are my goals, ambitions, and dreams? And why haven’t I attained many of them? The answer: accountability, or rather, the lack of it. Maybe, just maybe, if I wrote about my goals, ambitions, and dreams, in a more public way, I would be more likely to succeed. I figured it was worth a try, so here I am at my kitchen table, a pumpkin spice latte in a Christmas mug, giving this a go. After all, there is a first time for everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment