Friday, December 2, 2011

goals...Goals...GOALS

 I am eating a steaming hot bowl of chili, listening to Heather and Ryan chatter about their day, as Christmas music (Celtic, of course) plays in the background.  All the while, I am thinking about this blog, and it's purpose. 


 One purpose of this blog is to inspire me to be focused, to achieve goals. One of my life goals is to write a book and get published.  To aid in the pursuit of that goal, I need to get back into a habit of writing.  So, here I blog. Someone wise told me to "just write" and it will get easier.  


Back to goals.....I have many.  Some are short-term, like getting the house decorated for Christmas and making some Christmas gifts.  Some will take a little more time, like finishing  my Rhode Island Scrapbook,  losing the last 15 lbs (okay, a lot more time), or cleaning out the attic. And then there are those lifelong goals that require determination, stamina and fearlessness,  like learning to ride a horse (like Zorro),  learning to ballroom dance,  and, yes, not only writing, but publishing a book.

Ecclesiastes 3 says there is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under Heaven...so, in His timing, in His plan is where I want to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment