Tuesday, December 13, 2011

...and maybe some Red Shoes!

Adrienne and I are going shopping. You know, the last minute gifts (except for Leonard...who I am still rather stumped over), a few cookie ingredients, and just a day out with my girl. Oh, and I need to get my eyeglasses fixed.

Yes, my glasses. I was the last one in my immediate family to need them and I suppose I am still trying to pretend that I don't need them. But, lately I am noticing that when I go to read something, I have to hold it, just so, so that the letters aren't so funny looking. And the 5's and 8's and 3's don't look alike. Oh boy.

Why is getting older so annoying sometimes? It really shouldn't be, especially as it happens to all of us. I need to embrace it somehow. Maybe, along with my glasses, I could wear a pair of red heels. Hey, I like that idea! And I am shopping today....

I will let you know how this turns out. Stay tuned for the next episode of "The Days of Dianne's Life"

Be Blessed Today!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment