Monday, December 12, 2011

A December Resolution

Ah yes, it's Monday. A day that many people dread because it is the start of the work-week. I kinda like Mondays. It is a new week. What will it hold?

 I need to get bookwork done this week. Stuff I have been avoiding for days...weeks...okay, okay....months. Entering transactions on the computer, for both farm and household. I think I avoid it because I don't want to see how much money we spend and on what we spend it. Somehow, seeing it in black and white is daunting.

I think what I shall do is shred some credit cards. Using them is a little like eating and trying to lose weight. They are so easy to use, but not so easy to pay off. But this is the year! Why wait for the New Year to make a resolution. Make it today!


Okay, here goes...
After the shredder





Now that felt good. I needed to do that a long time ago! So, my goal is to get these credit cards paid off in a year. My December Resolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment