Sunday, August 11, 2013

A Peek Into My Sunday


And this, my friends, is how to spend a Sunday afternoon...


Relaxing at Deep Creek Lake…
with the two youngest kids wishing their mom would stop taking pictures.

Relaxing and reading a Duck Dynasty book in the shade…
Leo doesn't like the sun much. 
Poor guy. 

I, on the other hand, enjoyed soaking up the rays of sunshine,
which have been in short supply as of late. 
Ah yes, me and a Kate Morton novel. 

The little guy got into it, literally. 
Heather buried him and he stayed put for all of 7.8 seconds. 

Though it took him a while to get into the water (which was cold!),
he finally did and worked on a castle and moat. 


Then it was time to head out towards home,
but not before the car swung into Katie's for Ice-Cream.
Oh Sum-sum-summertime, 
I love summertime. 

A pumpkin pie flurry…
First time having one, but not the last. 
Mmmmmmm……
(See Heather, I posted one of me too!)

Detour on the way home at my parents.
Fun with a cousin is on the menu. 
Bubbles...

…and hide-and-go-seek.

Gotcha!

Sam's turn to hide as Ryan seeks.


 Sam, hiding in plain sight, exclaiming, "Here I am!"
when Ryan just couldn't seem to find him. 


And this is just because everyone needs a little silly face to end their day with:

Really, I just don't know where they get this from. 

Love and Happy Sunday!
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment