Thursday, August 29, 2013

A New Kind of Therapy

Today is Thursday, August 29. On this day, I want to remember a few things in years to come.
Here is some moments, some thoughts in my day:

I think cupcakes should be a food group. Don't you? Doesn't everybody?

And if not, why not?
You could pretend, for a day, that they are quite good for you.
Chai Latte Cupcakes.
Yum.

And if cupcakes are a food group, then I think random rocks on a windowsill should be included in all the design and home interior books.

Just because.

And if cupcakes and rocks are allowed in life's scheme of things, then tiny yellow butterflies that dance around you when going on a walk should be a necessary part of self-esteem therapy. (Is there such a thing??) If one doesn't feel special when butterflies salute you, then not much else will work I'm afraid.

Well, I did find something else that may work.
Playful kittens that follow you like you are their very best friend in all the world.
Yes, that'll do quite nicely.

Wouldn't you agree?

And in case any of you would like some of this therapy, I have 3 little kittens (minus the mittens) that would love to find a home with you. I already 4 therapy cats as it is. Too much therapy and I may need another cupcake.

Hint, hint.

Love,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment