Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Hats

 We all wear hats. Some of us never take them off. Others of us are constantly changing them. And there are those who would prefer to never put one on at all.

What hats do I wear?

First, I have a mommy, mother, mom, mama hat that I am very proud to wear.






I have a wife hat that I love wearing.
Sorry, I couldn't resist. 

Then there is the nurse hat (sorry, no pics...you know, HIPPA privacy blah blah).


I also have a creative hat wardrobe that includes scrapbooker hat, puppeteer and actress hat, seamstress and crafter hat,  home decorator and designer hat....etc etc.





And then I have sister, daughter and auntie hats that I do so enjoy putting on.
Another hat I own is a friend hat.

Me and Val
Me, Roxie, and Kimmy
Awwwwww....

Me and Sam (yep, he's got the nephew hat on)


A blast from the past...
Cousins and Friends
Jencene (Bender) Tice, Me, and Vicki (Yoder) Moyer

And last, but certainly not least, is the thinker, dreamer hat...

My kids are going to be getting off the bus soon. I guess I'll take off the blogger hat, put on the mom hat, and then in about 2 hrs, I'll put on the nurse hat (not literally, although I do have one!). Tomorrow is another day, what will I wear? 

Love,
 Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment