Tuesday, April 10, 2012

And They Lived Happily Ever After...Ballroom Lesson #6

I LOVE TO DANCE WITH MY HUSBAND!

Tonight was our 6th Lesson at Balanced Body Studio. I am so thankful that my work schedule allowed me to go to all of the lessons, and I am thankful for a friend who covered two of my work nights so I could dance. This was an experience that I wouldn't trade for anything!

I think that every couple, whether married or thinking of getting married, should learn to dance with each other.
     You learn so much about each other and about yourself.
     You learn how to give-and-take.
     You learn what kind of person the other is when they make a mistake.
     You also learn what kind of person they are when you mess up.
     You learn how to rely on each other.
     You learn how to read each other's body language.
     You learn how to be forgiving.
     You learn how to forgive.
     You laugh together.
     You exercise together.
     You are simply being together.


I Love to dance with Leo. It's that simple. This was the BEST gift ever. Not just a gift, but a giving of himself, his time, and his pride.

He is my Prince Charming. Medium height, blond, and oh so handsome.


Love,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment