Saturday, July 14, 2012

With Guest Writers, Amy & Heather

I would like to introduce two of my lovely daughters, Amy and Heather. They want to write a "guest blog" today. Anything they say from this point on may not be used in a court of law.

I do reserve the right to read, and edit, prior to posting. 

May God Save the Queen. 


As we begin to plot out a fantastic story of excitement and entertainment, our mother attempts to peek at our creative works. Without any hesitation we both simply pushed her aside and told her to wait till we're finished. Such a nosy one she is ;) 

What should we write about? I, Amy, could write about how my mom tried to part my hair down the very center of my head, but we won't because that didn't end very well. I, Heather, could write about how Amy stole all my Whale crackers from me, but that might make me sound like a pig. Think, think, think....

Ah ha! We finally got it after minutes and minutes of thinking....
Once upon a time there were goldfish. Not the food, either. This is the real deal. Ya know, those gold colored fish that swim around in water? Yeah, those! As of now there are four goldfish swimming around in a tank at my aunt and uncle's house. Eric and Valerie got the fish at a Vacation Bible School Kick Off Fair. They thought they would perish sooner than two weeks, but this did not prevail. The fish, which don't have any names, first started off in a Pampered Chef trifle bowl then when Valerie realized this wasn't going to work, they moved them to a small regular fish bowl. The fish weren't getting enough air in the water in the small bowl so they found an even bigger fish tank for the fishes. They didn't think it would take this much effort for four little goldfish, but it did. So when they realized that they had to get a fish tank that the fish could stay in permanently. So the asked our lovely oldest sister Adrienne for her old one that she had. 


Now the goldfish will have a tank with a pump and cleaner and all the works, left over from what Adrienne didn't use, and will be able to stay in there. 

The End 

And there you have it, the musings of my girls whilst I lounge about, reading a book. Now, I am off to play a game with these same two girls, along with Eric and Valerie. 

Love,
Dianne



No comments:

Post a Comment