Friday, November 30, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness and...Staplers

30 Days of Thankfulness.
Let's see...
Day 15 I am thankful for 24 hours in each day
        16 Magic markers, even the smelly ones
        17 Friends with the same quirky sense of humor
        18 Classic books like "The Secret Garden"
        19 Slippers
        20 Laughter that starts from the inside and bursts out with unbridled delight
        21 Baby smells (other than the diaper thing)
        22 Forgiveness and grace
        23 "Snowflakes that stay on your nose and eyelashes..."
        24 A good movie to watch with my kids
        25 Ginger Ale
        26  A Car stereo
        27 Nieces and nephews
        28 The amazingly full moon with the bright stars as an audience
        29 Warm fuzzy blankets
        30 A sister-in-law with a lot of patience, two days in a row. (Thanks Sherrill)

Yes, I was a teensy little bit behind. Just a little.
But now I am not. Whew.
And thinking of thankfulness, I came across this paper today written by Ryan. I just had to share.


I have many things to be thankful for. One of them is staplers. That might 
sound strange, but have you ever stopped to think about how much we 
need staplers.

If we didn’t have staplers, then we wouldn’t be able to put papers together.

I think staplers are important because they put papers together and you 
can put stuff together.

My favorite thing about a stapler is they snap and you can make paper 
air planes with them and they shoot out staples.

I hope you see why I am so thankful for staplers.

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment