Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A Creative Fix

This was Saturday and I wanted a project that had nothing to do with work or cleaning. I wanted, no needed, a project. I am a creative, right-brained person and there are times that I just have to be randomly expressive. 

Apparently Amy had that need too as she did some experimental face painting on Heather and Ryan. 


Pretty Cool, huh? 

And then there was my project. Not as colorful perhaps, but these were my favorite colors. 
Reds and browns with hints of green all in a pile of buttons, 
sorted through from two, recently acquired, mason jars and one jar of unknown origin. 

Randomly placed in the shape of M...
...that my children just couldn't figure out. 
Why an "M"?
Ummm, our last name is Maust. 

 After running to the dollar store for a square frame. . .

. . . I had just the spot in my kitchen by the coffee station. 


Thus the "Creative Fix" was had and I was content for another day or so.
Until the next urge strikes that is.

Love,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment