Sunday, September 15, 2013

13 More Days for Aaron & Lisa-Anna

Sunday afternoon.
My parents came for lunch.
(Thanks for making a huge pan of lasagna, Mom!)
My youngsters were all here too. 
We really need a table with extensions.
I will say that piano benches come in handy at times like these. 
So, why the gathering today?
Well, it seems we have a wedding in about 2 weeks, and projects to complete.
Bring on the sandpaper...

…and bring on the paint. 
We have some favors; they're going to look quaint. 

(For more info, see Lisa-Anna's blog at  http://lisaanna1.typepad.com/blog/)





 Of course, my boys had to take a break. They played volleyball over the clothesline.  Actually, it wasn't really a break, since it occurred before Aaron helped.

But he did help. He got one or two painted. 
She got, oh, like sixty-two painted. 

I worked on an idea we have for the appetizers. 
I decided that spray paint and I do not get along well. 

Then, because creativity gives us energy, 
we took Shakespeare for a walk. 
And practiced sitting. 

Aren't they cute? 

13 more days. 
Just 13 more days. 

Love,
Dianne, the almost Mother-in-Law :)

No comments:

Post a Comment