Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Hey, Hey, Hay!

Hey hey! 
Third post of the day!

The day is Day 8, The letter is H.
Did you ever think I'd get to this stage?

(Me neither.)

But Here's to horses, hardware, hiking and holly,
house and home, harmonica and harp,
Hay-making and Harvest.

And now, because Spring is a few weeks away,
and Summer is a few months away,
I thought I'd share some more favorites from the past year. 
(You know, to make us want winter to be over even more....)

Also, I noticed that my legs have utterly and completely lost any tan that they may have acquired over the summer and quite frankly, the best way to get some sunshine on the legs is to make some 
Hay. 

Can't you almost smell the grass drying in the sun? 

We have a few members of our farm family that enjoy this hay making business:
The Horses...

 ...the Herd...

and the Hen...

This is Ryan and I one evening as we wrapped the cut grass. 
Notice the night sky and the use of the flash.
This is not recommended if one wants to get a little tan on one's very white legs. 

It is however an interesting way to spend time with your son. 

Hey,Hey, Hay!

Love, Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment