Saturday, February 1, 2014

The Dinosaurs Have Decided


The other day
it was REALLY cold.
The dinosaurs wanted to play outside.
Don't they remember that little thing called The Ice Age?

"Please, please, please?"

"No, no, no!"

Until today….
when the weather was warm.
At least warmer then zero. 

They hinted that I should be gardening. 
Don't think I wasn't tempted.

"Look!"
"Hey, I said 'Look!'.  The tulips think you should be gardening too."

The other dinos? 
They were checking out the squirrel. 
They had never seen anything so strange in all their long years. 
Have they looked in a mirror lately?

Should I be worried? 
Do dinosaurs really climb? 

This one makes me worry.
He always has this silly grin on his face. 
He is up to no good. 
I know. 

So, for today they played outside. 
It was glorious.
They decided that the groundhog does not need to do his thing tomorrow after all
The dinosaurs have decided:
Spring is just around the corner. 

The dinosaurs have spoken.

Love,
Dianne

No comments:

Post a Comment